Ensuring the future of our amazing planet through “Our Carpathian Way”.
Inspired by our passion for cycling, nature and preserving our beautiful world, – we created the first and longest tourist biking trail in Europe through the beautiful Carpathian mountain range. This wonderful experience drives our belief that the future of our beautiful planet depends on exchanging ecologically-costly-travel for sustainably-nurturing-travel. Our planet needs everyone to favour sustainable tourism, and we believe that sharing our Carpathian way will encourage everyone to do so.
“Our Carpathian way” can be characterised as:
- Actively building routes for sustainable tourism
- Self discovery through embracing amazing nature
- Or travel descriptions of yet hardly discovered cycle routes
- Making natural beauty accessible in a safe and respectful manner
- Sharing our passion for our planet, and encouraging others to do the same
- Is applicable far beyond the Carpathians
Elisabeth & Walter
Find out more about “Our Carpathian Way” through our book “Cycling the Great Carpathians”. www.cycling-carpathians.net